Lempi Lifestyle – lempilifestyle.fi is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers.
With this data protection statement, we inform our customers about the processing of their personal data. The customer must accept the terms of this privacy statement in order to use the lempilifestyle.fi online store. The data we collect can be divided into data provided by the user, data observed from the use of online services, and data derived with the help of analytics. We use the data:
- to provide an easy-to-use and secure service
- to provide a good customer experience
- to improve product recommendations and marketing
- for the development of customer service and online shopping
REGISTER HOLDER AND ITS CONTACT INFORMATION
The controller of the processed personal data is:
Ihana Hamam Oy
You can ask more about data protection and personal data processing by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What information can be collected about me?
- data provided by the user himself or personally identifiable information
- identifying information such as name, contact information such as address, email address and phone number
- payment information, including billing information
- with the customer's consent, location data that is used to estimate the delivery time.
- data observed about the use of services and derived with the help of analytics
- purchase history, e.g. ordered products and their price information
- delivery information, such as the selected delivery method and delivery address
- product reviews
- use and browsing data of the online store and identification data of the terminal device
- product recommendation and other information and identifiers used for targeted content
Giving identification, contact and payment information is mandatory when buying from lempilifestyle.fi via the Internet. The main source of information is the user himself, in addition to which we may receive additional information from our partners, e.g. a credit service provider. In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Regulation, we inform about the personal data we receive from third parties in the first contact with the customer or no later than within one month of receiving the personal data.
What is my personal data used for?
Personal data is used:
- to maintain the customer base
- for delivery, processing and archiving of orders
- to develop the operations and services of our online store (lempilifestyle.fi)
- to improve the customer experience
- for analytics and statistical purposes
- to produce more personalized targeted content and marketing
- to prevent abuses
- to provide better customer service
The data is processed based on the customer relationship between the customer and lempilifeestyle.fi, the contract, the use of the site, the customer's separate express consent or legal obligations.
How is my data stored and protected?
All personal data is protected against unauthorized access and against accidental or illegal data destruction, alteration, transfer, transfer or other illegal processing. All the personal data we collect is protected by the Shopify store platform we use. Check out their privacy statement here:
All access to personal data is monitored in accordance with good practices.
Who processes my personal data?
Only our own employees have access to customer data, and our staff is trained to use data safely and ethically.Each of our staff sees customer information only to the extent that it is necessary for the performance of work tasks. No information is disclosed to third parties.
How long will my data be kept?
We only keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this statement. In addition, some information may be kept longer to the extent that it is necessary to fulfill the obligations set by law, such as accounting and consumer trade responsibilities, and to demonstrate their proper implementation. At the customer's request, personal information about him can be deleted or anonymized from the Shopify platform. The deletion and anonymization procedure is irreversible, and we cannot restore deleted customer accounts. For some information, legislation imposes obligations on the longer-term storage of information, e.g. for the following purposes:
- the accounting act defines longer retention periods for information, regardless of whether the material contains personal data or not
- fulfillment of responsibilities regarding consumer trade
- system log data is collected and stored as required by law, so that we can offer legal and safe online shopping to our customers
- taking sufficient backups of the shop's databases and systems in order to secure data, correct error situations and verify data security and continuity
What rights do I have?
As a customer, you have the right:
- get access to your personal data, including the right to receive a copy of your personal data
- requests correction or deletion of personal data about you
- under certain conditions, request restriction of processing or object to the processing of personal data
Furthermore, if the processing is based on separate consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect the legality of the data processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent. You can make a request to exercise your rights by contacting our customer service. The request must be sufficiently specific so that our customer service can verify your identity. We will notify you if we are unable to implement your request in some respects, such as deleting all information that we have a legal obligation or right to keep. If you notice that the processing is flawed or illegal, you have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority.
How can I get the information about myself stored in the system?
You can request the information stored in our store under account information (if you have activated it for your use) or by contacting us by email: email@example.com
How can I influence the use of my data?
You can decide for yourself about marketing targeted at you, value-added services and whether or not to receive various marketing messages. You can also terminate your customer account at any time and ask the Lempi Lifestyle staff to delete your data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively on the lempilifestyle.fi website under the "contact us" section.
Note! In some cases, not all information can be deleted, and legislation may require retaining some of the information related to the customer.
Will my personal data be transferred to third parties?
We may disclose some necessary information to third parties to guarantee delivery and for marketing purposes. Your information is also forwarded to the credit granting agency in connection with the credit decision.We also use customer data with third parties for analytics and personalization purposes. Information used for analytics and personalization purposes is always anonymized or pseudonymized whenever possible. Only we can connect the used pseudonymized information to your name.
If necessary, we also hand over information to the authorities. We always also inform the customer about information requests, if it is allowed under the law.
We pass information to the following third parties:
- for analytics and statistics partners
- for product recommendation and personalization partners
- to email marketing partners, if the customer has allowed a weekly newsletter, communications based on browsing history or requests for product reviews
- To the SMS partner, when sending text messages is allowed
- to the delivery company, if the selected delivery method is transport to the pick-up point, the nearest post office or to the destination
- when paying with a payment card to a payment intermediary
- to the credit provider, when the customer chooses a credit company's invoice or installment payment as payment method
- to the supplier of the product, when ordering electronic licenses or direct delivery products
- for customs, when buying products tax-free
Are cookies used on the store's website and what are they?
The partners and technologies we use for analytics and marketing targeting, such as pixel tags and cookies, help us better understand our customers' behavior and tell us which products, functions and services our customers are interested in. The information used is anonymized whenever possible. Otherwise, we treat the information as personal to the extent that the identifier contains customer-targeting information, such as an IP address. Identifiers that can be connected to the customer in some way are also treated as personal information. The validity period of tags is 30s-24 months.
We use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, Google Display Network and Google DoubleClick for analytics related to the use of our site, popular products, trends and sales and, with your consent, also for marketing targeting. The information sent to Google is anonymized.
In addition to the privacy functions of the account management, you can opt out of the identifiers used for marketing targeting by activating the browser's Do Not Track function and setting the browser to reject third-party cookies. When logged into the customer account, the privacy settings in the account management override the browser's Do Not Track function.
Can this privacy statement be changed?
Due to the development of services and changes in legislation, we reserve the right to change the data protection statement Significant changes to the data protection statement will be notified to registered customers when the terms are updated.
Who can I contact?